images of any size can be uploaded, however if you want to pre-size an image
below are the template's sizing.
header 1 sizes: 650x375
header 2 sizes: 950x240
header 3 sizes: max 500x500
gallery/proofing images: max 865x560
proofing portal page: 725x560
gallery main thumbnails for menu: this can adjusted in your sitezadmin
calendar/proofing portal section: 670x400
All colors can be changed via your sitezadmin. We recommend setting a color for each image in your header for the bars
above and below the menu, the copyright box at the bottom, and the background to change color. You can choose to have the background change color
or not via the sitezadmin->edit settings (tab)-> edit general settings and color section. If you have a background image uploaded that is a jpg then the
change background color option should NOT be checked. The change background color option in the general settings and colors section IS NOT RECOMMENDED if using header 3 anywhere on the site.
default size assumed: 500x280
All videos will need to have their width and height entered into the admin *after* upload (located next to video name and description)
videos must be in flv format. The player will play any size flv, but we recommend
it be under 350 px tall and 700 px wide. Check our knowledgebase for workarounds for larger videos and uploading
videos if a steady fast connection is not available.
the logo can be either a .png or .jpg.
logo: max 310x170 recommended (should be pre-sized prior to uploading)
your contact form will be sent to the email address entered in the contact
section of your admin. The email address entered as your site email address
should be a single valid email address from your domain (ie- email@example.com). Please see our knowledgebase for how to setup the email address in cpanel.
Email sent from scripts tends to go
into junk mail so it is good to check your junk/bulk mail on a regular basis
to ensure no emails through the form are missed.
1. When a header is switched it DOES NOT change the images already uploaded. This means that any images that are there will either need to be cropped or re-uploaded to fit nicely into the new header selected.
2. If header 3 is selected then the background should NOT be set to change to the section color (in the general settings and colors section)
3. At least 8-10 tweets should be created on your account before the twitter function will be able to display them. By default the twitter app is set to stay invisible if it can not find enough tweets OR if the twitter server is overloaded which can happen quite often.
4. All text pages should be created from your WORDPRESS admin (wp-admin). On the right hand column menu there is a section called 'pages'. This is where you can create and edit your wordpress pages, and add them as subpages of each other. The option to add them as a subpage will appear on the right of the text editor.
5. You can set your wordpress links, archives, and categories visible on the main menu through the sitezadmin->edit menu section.